Please join me an welcoming Beth Tolley as a contributor to the Alliance Against Restraint and Seclusion.
Beth retired in 2018 from a leadership position in Virginia’s lead agency for early intervention for infants and toddlers. Her experience as a parent and grandparent of children who have had or have behavioral challenges has fueled her passion to improve the lives or other vulnerable children and their families through education, mutual support and advocacy.
Beth is amazing and has a wealth of knowledge about working with children with challenging behaviors.
Pediatric physical therapist by training – worked at Richmond’s Children’s Hospital for 24 years
Worked as a Team Leader for Monitoring and Supervision at the state lead agency for Part C of IDEA.
More about Beth:
- Board Member of NAMI Virginia
- Board Member of Early Childhood Mental Health Virginia
- Member of the Greater Richmond Trauma Informed
- Community Network and the Schools Committee
- Facilitator for a Family Support Group for NAMI (monthly)